Indy Honeycomb’s proactive mindset is recently demonstrated by our decision to pursue the NADCAP accreditation. We will be focusing on our Spark Erosion Grinding (SEG) process for small cell applications, primarily engine seal honeycomb. By applying recognized Aerospace Industry standards Indy Honeycomb will further enhance our ability to pursue various aircraft market applications.
Nadcap is an industry-managed approach to conformity assessment that brings together technical experts from both Industry and Government to establish requirements for accreditation, accredit Suppliers and define operational program requirements. This results in a standardized approach to quality assurance and a reduction in redundant auditing throughout the aerospace industry because Prime contractors, Suppliers and Government representatives have joined forces to develop a program that:
- Establishes stringent industry consensus standards that satisfy the requirements of all participants
- Replaces routine auditing of suppliers with one approved through a consensus decision-making process of members from the user community
- Conducts more in-depth, technically superior special process audits
- Improves supplier quality throughout industry through stringent requirements
- Reduces costs through improved standardization
- Utilizes technically expert auditors to assure process familiarity
- Provides more frequent audits for Primes, fewer audits for Suppliers
Contact us (859-359-4052) today to get started on your honeycomb project!